Account lock is usually caused by the user attempting to log in with a wrong password that exceeds the organisation's security & password threshold. e.g. if your organisation's threshold is 3 and you've attempted the 3rd time with the wrong password, your account will be locked.
How to unlock the account?
- Contact the Administrator to Unlock.
User may contact the administrator to unlock the account.
- Wait for "x" minutes for the account to be auto unlock. The "x" minutes varies according to the organisation's setup for the lockout duration.
How does the administrator unlock the account?
- Login to CAWeb.
- Under User Management section, find the user's name.
- Click on the user and lock for the unlock icon.
- After clicking on it, the user's account will be unlocked.